3.03.2011

Busted!


Micah has become quite the little roly-poly. 
Which was great until he decided that the best time to use his new found skills are during naptime. 

This is the way I lay him down to go to sleep...(looking so innocent)



and five minutes later this is the way I find him...


Today he knew he was in trouble so he started "faking" like he was really trying to go sleep. Hahaha.


It would be really cute if I didn't have to go in there and flip him over like 37 times before he goes to sleep. And he is only 6 months! What am I going to do when he is walking and getting into all sorts of trouble? 
Oh my. I'm getting gray hairs already.

3 comments:

Anne Higgins | March 3, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Don't stress about flipping him back over...he'll squirm and wiggle himself to sleep.

Amy | March 3, 2011 at 4:49 PM

aww..I wanna crawl in bed with the buddy! This is when my girls all became tummy sleepers...took time to adjust but when they did they loved it.

Unknown | March 3, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Haha Atta boy! Soon Aunt Kathy will start slipping him 5 bucks to do naughty things like saran wrap the toilet seat!

Post a Comment