3.14.2011

7 Months Today:)


Today Micah is 7 months! 
It's so crazy he is that old. And every second he is getting stranger. Did you hear me correctly? No I didn't say cuter (even though that's true.) 
He is becoming a very strange child.

Case in point: 
On Friday he just felt like leaving his feet in the air awkwardly for most of the day.

Look at him...

Silly boy. Okay I guess it is sort of cute. Especially with such a serious face and his socks all crazy. And this is probably a normal thing when you are just discovering that you have feet. But I will never understand how he could like eating peas and green beans but hates pears and bananas. Or why he likes to completely cover his head with his frog blankie before falling asleep. It's enough to make me crazy checking to make sure he's still breathing under there.

Anyway...we had a really fun weekend just hanging out as a family in the nice weather (before the freak slushy snow thing on Sunday night.) I have lots of pictures of our adventures that I will post later but here are just a couple highlights...
.
Getting tickled by daddy...

...and yep, that is a tooth! I magnified it in case you got sidetracked by his boogies and drool. He has his very first tooth and it seems to have grown doubly since I took this picture. He likes to sink his new tooth into my shoulder when I'm unsuspecting, so I can testify that that little guy is nice and sharp! 





2 comments:

Amy | March 15, 2011 at 12:27 AM

I loved this post...a fav for sure!
The feet thing is so funny.
Love that pic of Steve.
A TOOTH!!

julier2120 | March 15, 2011 at 8:51 AM

his quirkiness HAS to come from Steve's side hahaha just joking..
His tooth is precious.. I remember those bites OUCH..why oh why do they think mom's shoulder is their teething ring??? I am shuddering at the memory ;)
loved the post! Keep them comin'
love you!

Post a Comment